Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas Shopping

I still have Christmas shopping to do, but I think I'm farther along than I am most years at this time. That is a good thing considering my due date is 4 weeks from yesterday.

If you still have shopping to do check out my Avon site. (For the record Avon isn't just for your Grandma any more. :)) Right now you can receive free shipping on any order shipped directly to you if you use the coupon code FSWER. How's that for easy shopping!

Or if you would rather earn money then spend it think about having an online party. Then you could do some serious shopping!

Let me know if you have any questions.

5 comments:

  1. I should have done my shopping early and had you bring it along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry they don't ship to Canada. You could always have it shipped to your in-laws...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shopping online and having it shipped right to the house! Thanks for being a wonderful "Avon lady":-) A Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, christmas shopping. haven't even started. scared to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think canada is being discriminated against! ha ha i would order from you too

    tina

    ReplyDelete