Friday, April 03, 2009

Rainy Day

It's raining outside. My house is clean. I pulled out the box of Duplos to entertain the boys this morning (rotating toys works!). I'm making brownies for the Reality 1 benefit concert at our church tomorrow night. If you're in the area and like good music you should check it out. You won't be disappointed. It runs from 7 - 10. We're currently listening to a Walt Disney Christmas cassette tape. Not my choice. Basically, it's a slow, rainy day and I'm OK with it. I've also kept our phone line busy for way too long uploading some pictures. Here they are.

I love Aldi's! They had strawberries the other day for $1.29 a box and last week they had fresh pineapple for $1.49. This week they had cabbage for $.79, but I didn't buy any.
One of Nate's favorite things to do with Daddy. Jeremy let's go and Nate jumps/falls into his arms
My warrior. He told me the canning jar rings on his arm were his armor. ? Yesterday he told us that David and Goliath should work together to get monsters. ? Several days ago out of the clear blue he asked me "Mommy, do monkeys walk on their feet or just their hands?" I still don't have an answer for him.




3 comments:

  1. Yeay! Nice pics! And thanks for asking about the chicken. Such good information. Isn't Aldi amazing? I miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan looks quite pleased with his strawberry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You brought smiles and joy to my Friday afternoon !! :) I love those little boys !!
    I hope Isaiah doesn't get too hung up in that "warrior " equipment !! :) Bless his heart , what an imagination !!
    I too enjoyed all the "chicken" information !! Thanks!! Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete