Thursday, July 17, 2008

Crustless Zucchini Pie

My Mother-in-law gave me this recipe last summer. We love it!

1 large onion, finely chopped
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 eggs, beaten
1 T. minced fresh parsley
3 cups grated zucchini
1 cup Bisquick baking mix
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Stir in zucchini, Bisquick mix and cheese. Pour into two greased 9 inch pie plates. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 pies, six servings each.

I saw a quote today: If they like it, it serves 4, otherwise, 6.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I love this recipe too!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try it just as soon as I can steal some zucchini from someone's garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really good! Elena loves zuccini right now, which is strange because I always thought kids were supposed to hate it. :)

    ReplyDelete