Nathan is 9 1/2 months old now. He weighs 23 lb and 9 oz. What a chubs. He's so much fun. I don't think a day goes by that we don't just sit and laugh at him. He's always making silly faces or laughing at stuff that he finds funny. He has just started to pull himself up to standing. Last night Jeremy went into the boy's room to tell them goodnight and this is what he found. This is the first time Nathan pulled himself to standing in his crib. Nathan thought he was big stuff. He kept laughing. He was very proud of himself.
Jeremy preached last Sunday. Saturday was such a nice day that he decided to spend some time outside studying. Isaiah decided to join him.
Grandma Flo found this bike helmet for Isaiah. He LOVES it. he even slept with it one night. He's also loves his trike. (he sometimes calls it his motorcycle)I'll try to give a real update soon.
Sabrina, Your blog pictures made my day !! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait till you all come in July !!
I can see that Nathan is changing and growing up just since we saw him in early May !! Grandma Sondra
I love pictures! Thanks. :-) The one of Nathan is esp cute...He would look HUGE next to Emilie - that'd be a fun picture.
ReplyDeleteYour boys are both getting so big! I guess they can't stay little forever, right?y
ReplyDeleteYou have two wonderful boys. we enjoyed watching them the other night =). - Delton
ReplyDelete