

I can hardly believe it's been a week since I last posted! It seems like every time I sit down thinking I'm going to post something I ended up feeding or at least holding a baby. Here are a few tid bits from our week:
-Isaiah and Jeremy both started the week with bad colds. Isaiah then came down with the flu on Wed and Jeremy got it yesterday. He and Isaiah were home from church today. I'm praying I don't get sick!
-I've decided that cleaning up after a sick child (even if he's mine!) is not one of my favorite things to do.
-Nathan is getting VERY big! I don't know what he weighs, but I'm sure he's weighs more than Isaiah did at 5 weeks. I'll try to post pictures soon.
-Can I please call for a moment of silence? I think I've discovered that coffee gives Nathan gas. :( Why do babies have so many problems with gas?? Any suggestions?
-Isaiah's vocabulary continues to grow. He likes to repeat whatever we say to him. He has also started putting several words together. In the last couple weeks I've heard "puppy not here" and "Audrey make tea". It so amazing to hear him put more than one word together!
-This week Isaiah has started calling me "Mommy" instead of "Meme". What a precious sound!
-Songs sung on children's DVD's and CD's get stuck in my head and NEVER leave!
-We are watching a DVD series on the book "Love and Respect" in our Sunday School class. We're really enjoying it. I highly recommend you read this book if you are in any kind of a relationship.
-Having two boys is wonderful. It hits us the most when we check on them at night. Two little guys sound asleep. What a blessing.
-I feel like all I do is laundry. Everyday there seems to be more. How do we dirty that many clothes??? I don't mind washing clothes, it's folding them and putting away that seems to never end.
-I love fall!
-I'm running out of anything to say so maybe I'll try to post some pictures.
Boo Hoo for coffee giving baby gas. :-( Try decaf?
ReplyDeleteI hear you about the laundry...It will never end. Your boys are so cute. Thanks for the pics.
Good work with the Legos, Isaiah. : ) Nathan definitely looks like he's growing fast!
ReplyDeletegreat to hear from you! what were the legos for? anything in particular?
ReplyDeleteWhat cute little boys! Thanks for the pictures. It looks like Jeremy is already teaching Isaiah how to be creative with legos:)
ReplyDeleteCute kids! thanks for posting.
ReplyDeleteCan NEVER go wrong with Lego's and the 2 boys will have HOURS of fun! Hope you're still a healthy mommy....I found that usually I am the last one to get sick and I blame that on my taking care of 6 others 24-7 and then it catches up to me and I HEAR you on cleaning up after kiddos....even if they are you're own gorwgeous kids...sigh welcome to mommyhood x 2!
ReplyDelete