
OK, Robyn, this is for you. I'm home from church this morning because Isaiah is fighting a cold. Jeremy is preaching and I hated to miss it, but what do you do when there is green stuff coming out your child nose! I grabbed Isaiah and made him sit with me on this picture. (note the nose!)
Very nice Sabrina! I like it a lot. And the yellow stuff coming out of your kid's nose adds a nice touch as well. = ) Thanks for posting.
ReplyDeleteSabrina- you are beautiful!! What a wonderful picture! I didn't look too closely at Isaiah's nose. :)
ReplyDeleteI probably wouldn't have noticed his nose, but since you said something... yummy. : ) You're looking great! (as usual)
ReplyDeleteI love the hair! You look terrific. I've been wiping Marin's green nose (and cheeks as she swipes her hand across her face) for the past 2 weeks. I feel like she's never going to get over this.
ReplyDelete-jo
Great hair! You can't even tell you just had a baby. Hope your doing well.
ReplyDeleteyou do look great!
ReplyDeleteHey, nice cut! you look great. Motherhood must suit you ;-)
ReplyDelete