Brandon and Cindy had their baby this afternoon. Her name is Anna Lee. She weighed 5lbs 6 ounces and is 18 inches long. Cindy was not due until July 25 so Anna was born 5 weeks early. Thankfully, she is doing great! I can hardly believe I have to wait until Christmas to see her.
:( This makes 5 nieces for Jeremy and I and no nephews! We're not complaining! They're all beautiful little girls.
Congratulations on having another neice. She looks as cute as could be. I am sure this makes you very anxious for your little boy to come.
ReplyDeleteHi Sabrina,
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Cindy had her baby already! Did everything go alright? What a sweet name, it would sure be fun to go out and see them some time. At least you get to see them at Christmas. I was wondering if you could email me their address, I would love to send something. Thanks. How is the pregnancy going? How much longer do you have? We are enjoying our #2, its been fun to grow as a little family. Hope all is well with you.