I AM: wondering how I will answer these questions
I WISH: for Canadian summer days
I MISS: Christmas music
I FEAR: gaining 100 lbs during this pregnancy
I HEAR: memories in music
I WONDER: why God has blessed me so much
I REGRET: not keeping my piano skills tuned after I stopped taking lessons
I AM NOT: a picky eater
I DANCE: in my heart
I SING: because I have to get it out
I TRY: too many new recipes
I CRY: for no reason (sorry Jeremy!)
I LAUGH: and then I feel better
I AM NOT ALWAYS: the Proversb 31 woman
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: food that I shouldn't eat; sewing projects that stress me out
I WRITE: many lists
I CONFUSE: (the first time I went through this I thought it said "I CONFESS". I was confused. therefore I will leave my answer as I first typed it -now I've confused you!) I put my son to bed tonight without a bath. I used a wet one to clean off his feet :(
I NEED: to paint my toe nails (I can hardly reach them!)
I FINISH: things and then I feel so good!
I START: projects, but don't always finish them
I enjoy reading your lists, Sabrina. You have a way with words.
ReplyDeleteOh, you made with laugh with your Confess/Confuse entry. :) By all means, paint your toenails -- get Jeremy to help if necessary. :) My poor toes haven't been pretty for months...I was so excited this past week to finally be able to simply trim them without a full-body workout in the process!
ReplyDeletethat was fun to read! you could share some new recipes with us if you felt led to sometime. :)
ReplyDeleteHey: you am; the best daughter in the whole world! Take care of yourself and the new baby and don't worry to much about the toes! Love ya lots Dad
ReplyDeleteIt's okay, kids really only need about one a week anyway... = ) Thanks for the good read!
ReplyDelete