Sunday, December 24, 2006
Merry Christmas Eve
Hello from Thunder Bay. We arrived yesterday afternoon around 2:30. We had a good trip in that we arrived here safetly. We did drive through a lot of rain and some snow, but we made it! Isaiah did well also. Matt's arrived a few hours after we did yesterday and Brandon and Cindy flew into Minneapolis and are driving here as I type. Then we will all be here together for five days! Would you believe we came all the way to Canada for Christmas and they don't have any snow. :( We're hoping that once we're all here it will snow. We'll I think it's about time for a Settlers game so I'd better get off. I'd love to hear updates from the families in Red Lake. Rachel and Rhonda I'm thinking of you not being with your familes. I hope you still have a good day. Merry Christmas to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, so happy that you made it there safely. I'm sure you are all having a wonderful time together. I was teasing Eric about his traveling anxiety and we both agreed that it's a good thing our families don't live 22 hours away or we would NEVER see them.
ReplyDeleteI hope it snows for you soon and Merry Christmas!
-jo
So glad you made it! I don't think I would look forward to a trip of that length! I hope your Christmas went well. I will keep you in prayer for your drive back.
ReplyDeleteCharity
I hope you've all had a merry Christmas, and I look forward to seeing some pictures of your family!
ReplyDeleteEarly happy new year to you! Thanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteI miss you guys! I know you are having a great time!! We missed you tonight when we all got together. At the end of your Thunder Bay visit, and it's hard to say "Good-bye", if it helps at all, be assured that we are anxious to have you return to Fayetteville. Can't wait to squeeze Isaiah!
ReplyDeleteAunt Audrey