I'm the first to leave a comment on your new blog! :) It was so good talking to you today. We really have to do that more often!!! You might want to change your comment settings so that anyone can leave comments, not just bloggers.
Hey! I was reading your comment on Robyn's blog, and I almost didn't notice that your name was a link! How great to add you to the blogging crowd. :) Your baby (sorry, i forget his name) is so beautiful!!! Looking forward to seeing more pics of him!
I'm the first to leave a comment on your new blog! :)
ReplyDeleteIt was so good talking to you today. We really have to do that more often!!!
You might want to change your comment settings so that anyone can leave comments, not just bloggers.
Thank Robyn! I think I made the correct change
ReplyDeleteHey! I was reading your comment on Robyn's blog, and I almost didn't notice that your name was a link! How great to add you to the blogging crowd. :) Your baby (sorry, i forget his name) is so beautiful!!! Looking forward to seeing more pics of him!
ReplyDelete