Sunday, September 23, 2012

More from Thunder Bay

When you live in a place as long as I lived in Thunder Bay you would think there wouldn't be much you haven't seen.  One of the neat things about Thunder Bay is that there are lots of different parks and cool places to see and some of them I did not visit while living there.  One of them was the Amethyst mine.  The boys especially enjoyed it.


We even got to dig for our very own amethyst! 


Cleaning our finds

One of the places I never get tired of seeing in Thunder Bay -The Sunken Gardens


What does a little girl do when she finds a field of flowers?  Dance of course.  

We just missed celebrating Nathan's 5th birthday in Thunder Bay.  Mom gave him his gift early, a very cool outfit she made for him.  You can't see it well here, but the shirt has fishing rods on it.
Thanks for a great visit Mom and Dad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment