Finally, thanks to Jeremy and my brother-in-law (and Angela!) our main computer is back up and running. Now I have no excuse for not blogging. I have no idea where to start.
The biggest news that all readers already know, but hasn't been recorded here yet is that Baby #4 is due to arrive the end of January 2013! We are very excited. :)
Days after finding out I was pregnant we celebrated the wedding of Jeremy's youngest brother and his lovely wife Boky. Here are pictures from the big day. It was beautiful! I was an emotion wreck for parts of the day due to pregnancy hormones, but also because of an incredibly grateful heart that our family was all together, healthy and happy.
 |
| Nathan was ring bearer, Jeremy was a groomsmen, I was a bridesmaid and Isaiah handed out programs. Callie was there to look beautiful. :) |
 |
| Angel and Moriah (my two oldest nieces) spent the weekend with us to help with the kids. They were a huge help! |
 |
| An attempt at a family picture |
 |
| Bridal Party waiting for Boky |
 |
| Such a Nate picture |
 |
| Isaiah is growing up so quickly. He lost his first tooth a couple days after the wedding. |
 |
| Don't cry, don't cry. Didn't work |
 |
| Sadly, I have very few pictures of the bride and groom. :( Nate and Kassidy were a hit. :) |
great pics! your kids are SO crazy cute. I had seen some of these on FB awhile back and was impressed back then. = ) Oh, and you're PREGNANT??? Well congrats! This is new information! Hope you're feeling well!
ReplyDeleteand i didn't know you were pregnant either. YAY!!! so thrilled for you. what exciting news. i am sure the kids are pumped too...awesome.
ReplyDeletelovely, just lovely!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Great pictures. Sabrina, you are glowing!
ReplyDelete