Monday, July 11, 2011

Vacation Pictures Part 2

To celebrate the completion of the first night of Bible school last night I am giving myself a few minutes to blog.   The first night went great.  I'm always so blessed when I see so many people all working together toward the same goal.  The kids loved it.  Tonight is night 2 of 5, we shall survive.  

Here are more pictures from our time with Jeremy's family way back in June.  Where is this summer going?!!
Getting ready for the big sleep out.
These pictures are slightly out of order.  This picture was taking  at our cookout.  Kassidy was in charge of the marshmallows.  :)  She did a great job.
Lydia and Isaiah enjoying some s'mores
The troops heading to the campsite to set up the tent.  Kind of hard to see, but that is what they are doing. :)
Lori doing a craft with the kids.
Yes, that blue thing in the towel is a water balloon.   What you don't see is Jeremy and  Jonathan working on the septic pump just below the deck where Alex and Lori are standing.  I don't think the plan worked, but it was fun to watch. ;)
Hard to see, but this is Jeremy testing how far he can throw the old pump.  If you look closely on the right of the picture you'll see Jonathan with his camera.  There were some pretty interesting videos and pictures that came out of this event! I can't remember what the farthest distance was, but yes they did measure it.  The pump did get fixed and the guys proved that they can have fun while working.

No comments:

Post a Comment