Nathan at 5 months. I still love squeezing those cheeks! I think Callie has some of his chub, but not as much. :)At 5 months:
-Loves when people talk to her. She seems much more interested in talking to someone than playing with toys. She's a girl!
-Loves her Daddy. She starts looking for him when she hears his voice. She does not like it if Jeremy raises his voice at all. He was pretending to be Goliath awhile ago while reading to the boys and sacred poor Callie. She's sensitive -she's a girl!
-She's finally starting to sleep through the night. I'm not holding my breath, but I sure hope it lasts.
-She is now eating rice cereal well. Sort of well. I still scoop up half of it and stick it back in her mouth.
-She's a very good baby.
-She brings lots of joy to our family.
-She is loved by her brothers. Isaiah calls her "Baby" when he talks to her. Not sure where it came from.
-She is growing up very quickly
-Loves when people talk to her. She seems much more interested in talking to someone than playing with toys. She's a girl!
-Loves her Daddy. She starts looking for him when she hears his voice. She does not like it if Jeremy raises his voice at all. He was pretending to be Goliath awhile ago while reading to the boys and sacred poor Callie. She's sensitive -she's a girl!
-She's finally starting to sleep through the night. I'm not holding my breath, but I sure hope it lasts.
-She is now eating rice cereal well. Sort of well. I still scoop up half of it and stick it back in her mouth.
-She's a very good baby.
-She brings lots of joy to our family.
-She is loved by her brothers. Isaiah calls her "Baby" when he talks to her. Not sure where it came from.
-She is growing up very quickly
Awww, what a little sweetie! And yes, it's okay to say that she looks like yourself. :) If I use my "I mean it" voice (you know, low but deadly) on Philo or Elena while I'm holding Greta, she gets scared and starts crying. :(
ReplyDeleteSUPER CUTE SABRINA!
ReplyDeleteI agree Sabrina! She does look like you and that's ok to say
ReplyDelete:-)! I enjoy your posts - continue to enjoy the "journey of parenting" and sharing it with us!
A Rhoda
Sabrina, Thank you for the pictures ! I can't beleive how fast she is growing !!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little cutie !! I miss her !! I am so thankful that she is a good baby for you !!
I will pray that the sleeping through the night lasts !! :)
Love you and miss you, Mom and Grandma
I agree...she's a good mix of her brothers just as you described. And she DOES look like her beautiful mommy in that pic.
ReplyDelete-jo
These are SO sweet. I think Callie is changing her looks so much. She's adorable. (not that she wasn't before, just looks different to me.) A great mix of her brothers.
ReplyDeleteAmazing how Callie can look like her brothers but already looks feminine, even w/out much hair! She is super cute...well, they all are!
ReplyDelete