Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Still here!

No, I didn't drown in the ocean. I'm still here, just very busy!

We had a wonderful time on vacation. The weather wasn't perfect everyday, but we still had fun. Isaiah loved all the attention he got from grandparents and aunts and uncles and of course cousin Lydia. He spent half the week playing in her walker. (sorry Lydia!)

We got home Saturday evening. We ran into some bad traffic so we took a different route. It's always a little scary to try something new, but it turned out to be a blessing. The way we took was a beautiful route through VA. Isaiah did much better on the way home then he did on the way too the beach. He only slept a little in the morning, but he did well the rest of the trip. He didn't fall asleep again until we were less than 2 minutes (no joke) from our house.

I will try to post pictures soon. Hi to all of you who read this. I have caught up on most of your blogs, but I haven't always had time to leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. good to hear from you again. i'm glad you had a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't that just make you want to move to VA?? ;)
    We truly have the best state :)
    Love ya!
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! Glad you had fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete