Monday, December 18, 2006

I guess it's time for an update. Thanks for the all the 8 comments on the last post. I thought only Rachel ever got 8 comments! :) I don't use any "product" in my hair, so I can't really answer your question Robyn.

This past weekend we had "Christmas" with Jeremy's family. We enjoyed catching up with everyone and especially getting to know little Lydia. What a sweetie! Isaiah basically ignored her. :) Isaiah had a rather hard weekend. He slept great the first night, but didn't take very long naps on Saturday and then woke up crying at 6:00 am on Sunday morning. He never wakes up like that at home. We couldn't get him to calm down. He woke the whole house up. :( He just wasn't himself all day which made our day rather stressful. When we got home I realized he had a low fever. Not much, but it helped explain why he was having a rough day. He's not sick, but he's been working on cutting a tooth for a couple weeks now so I think that's what's bothering him. He slept much better last night and took good naps today. I can tell he's still not "normal", but at least he's sleeping! Don't get me wrong we still have a good weekend. We feel very blessed to have such wonderful families!

Tonight we had our family Christmas. Nothing too major, but it was special all the same. Isaiah got a pair of sunglasses (very cute!), a book and a box of duploo legos (guess who suggested those. :)) He is really getting into opening gifts. The only problem is that he thinks all gifts are for him!

This is turning into a book. I'll sign off and maybe post a picture. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good time. I can relate to having a stressful time because of Isaiah not feeling well. At cell group on Monday, Ezra was fussing. I couldn't relax because he wasn't his usual self. Oh well! When they are grown up we'll probably wish we had our fussy baby back for a day. At least that's what I've been told... :)

    ReplyDelete