Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Cheeks!

8 comments:

  1. Cute!

    And, by the way, I have been doing the no-shampoo-just-conditioner thing every second day and so far I am impressed. :) Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those cheeks !! I can't wait to kiss then !! What a cutie !!
    Sabrina, I think he looks like your baby pictures on that !!
    I tried to send a comment one other time, but something didn't work !
    Hello to all you bloggers, I do take a peek every now and then !! Merry christmas to all!!! "Grandma Sondra"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, I wanna see a chubby cheeked picture of baby Sabrina! Can you post that on your blog when you get it? = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda-my friend Beckee told me she's been doing the hair thing and really likes it too! HOw about the rest of you??

    Mom-way too go!

    Rachel-I could post a recent picture of my chubby cheeks, but it wouldn't be very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "What a little Brandon" This was my first thought. I sure hope you have a great time with your family in TB. Merry Christmas! We leave a week from today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutie pie! Wish I could meet him. You must be getting pumped about leaving for Christmas! I sure am. Question - do you guys put a lot of "stuff" in your hair on the day you wash it? If so, does it feel yucky to rinse it without shampooing? Cause I don't wash every day, but on the days I don't, I just leave it dry. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering where the cheeks came from, but it sounds like they're a Funk trait. Do post a picture of yourself, Sabrina!

    I've been meaning to try the "just conditioner" thing. I typically only wash my hair every other day -- otherwise it gets too dry and frizzy. Just conditioner might take care of that. Plus I've always thought my "day old" hair was easier to manage than freshly washed. (2-day old hair, on the other hand, not such a good idea. :(

    ~ Joy

    ReplyDelete
  8. i put quite a bit of 'product' in my hair both days and so far I don't notice that I'm getting undue buildup. who would have thought we'd ever be typing about this kind of thing on the WWW... :)

    ReplyDelete